May 31, 2020 - 9:00 am only
On the Day of Pentecost we are going to begin to reopen church.
Don't Miss it!
If you're coming with MORE than 4 people (including children), please help us with seating by making reservations at the bottom of this page (just scroll down).
ONE Service - 9:00 am only, outside
Please be prepared to join us with these guidelines:
- If you are high risk or have any concerns at all, please watch the service from home.
- We will be live-streaming the service just as we have every Sunday.
- We will meet outside in the courtyard.
- Family service, children and youth will stay with the family.
- Chairs will be spaced, families together, then 6 ft separation.
- Everyone will have their temperature taken upon entering, if you register 99.9 degrees or
above we'll ask you to join us from your home on the live-stream.
- Everyone will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering, or re-entering the courtyard.
- Everyone will need to be wearing a mask from the car to your seat,
and whenever you leave your seat to move around.
- When you are in your seat and a minimum of 6 feet from any other family, wearing your
mask is optional.
- No nursery care, but we will have 2 mother's rooms where moms can stay with nursing
- High traffic areas & restrooms will be disinfected throughout the service.
- Please remember to carefully cover coughs, etc throughout the service.
- Please remember to often and thoroughly wash your hands for 20 secs.
- We will not be handing anything out
- Offering boxes will be available as you come in and leave.
- Please, no hugging, shaking hands or touching.
Please come with a commitment to join us in following these guidelines. And remember, One Service - 9:00 am only. Please call 951-928-8582 with any questions.
Praise the Lord! Thank you,
Calvary Chapel Nuevo staff